"Prepare and provide opportunities for youth to achieve spiritual, athletic and academic enrichment."
1. Provide an opportunity for inner city youth to develop spiritually and physically through Track and Field
2. Provide financial assistance to underprivileged youth desiring to compete.
3. Assist youth in enhancing their acdemic achievements by providing a positive environment with knowledgeable mentors to assist youth in their academic development.
4. Foster a safe environment which nurtures, develops and exposes youth to a competitive atmosphere that garners self confidence and self respect.
5. Serve the public interest by allowing maximum participation for anyone who desires to reach their full potential as an athlete, student and individual.